Multi Drop Driving Position Self Employed - Livingston DEH1
Multi Drop Driving Position Self Employed - Livingston
DBS2 Multi Drop Delivery Driver
Self-Employed Multi Drop Delivery Driver Position at Livingston
JMHC Logistics was founded in 2011 with only two vans and two routes.
Since then JMHC Logistics has gone from strength to strength and we now have a fleet of over 400 vans across 23 depots.
JMHC Logistics currently work with 4 major partners to provide logistical solutions. Covering most cities from Glasgow to Plymouth all coordinated from our head office in North Yorkshire.
Our directors work together to ensure the most effective working strategy.
JMHC Logistics have set the seal on a memorable year in which it became one of the first courier companies to secure the Van Excellence accreditation from the Freight Transport Association. We were also finalists in the Commercial Fleet Awards in 2017.
- Arrive at depot at set time for loading
- Load vehicle with sorted parcels
- Deliver to customers address as instructed
- Scan parcel and complete scanning instructions
- Achieve a signature and confirmation of name from recipient
- Return to branch, driver must be debriefed
- Multi Drop Driver requirements and other responsibilities
- Self Employed position
- Full training providing
- CRB check completed
- DVLA check completed
- Drivers must be over 19
- Van hired from JMHC
- Drivers responsible for maintaining vehicle standards
- 7 day operation Rota'd weekly
CALL US NOW TO APPLY- 01937 830293