General Manager Logistics 38229
General Manager Logistics
Our client, who specialises in multi-channel retail logistics & supply chain management, is now seeking an experienced General Manager based in Northamptonshire.
Monday to Friday, working 37.5 hours per week.
Salary c£65,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Executive Benefits
We are looking for someone based in the Northamptonshire area willing to travel to our client’s site in Sutton.
- To manage all site activity.
- To maximise site profit.
- Achieve revenue & growth targets.
- To build & lead the site team.
- Achieve & exceed SLA’s.
- To drive change throughout the site.
- Maintain costs within agreed budgets / forecasts.
- Ensure all reports are completed on time for the client.
- P&L accountability for the site.
- Manage, maintain and grow client business relationships.
- Identify / create, exploit new commercial opportunities.
- Meet all legal H&S requirements.
- Implement & share best practice.
Skills / Competencies:
- Previous experience within a client facing role / experience interacting with clients.
- Must have a strong E-fulfilment experience.
- Experience with change management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience with SLA’s.
- Can do attitude.
- Dynamic leader.
- Excellent communicator.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
Please only apply if you match the above criteria. Apply online with an up to date CV and if you are selected for short listing we will contact you directly.
All applications are strictly confidential.