Regional Managers- North and South 36429
Regional Managers- North and South
Regional Managers, North and South £48,000 - £52,000
HBC Vehicle Services is a forward thinking and progressive company which has been serving the industry for over 50 years. It provides the best and most effective vehicle salvage collection and disposal service for UK based insurance companies, fleet hire and accident management companies. It has an expanding network of UK sites with over 150 employees processing over 40,000 vehicles a year. In 2015 HBC became part of KAR Auction Services Inc, a New York Stock Market listed company, selling 4.4 million vehicles per annum, with in excess of 17,000 employees working across more than 300 sites.
HBC are looking for a Regional Manager, based in the South covering our sites located at Newbury, Canvey Island Essex, Somerset, Nottingham and possibly Stafford in the future.
Reporting to the Operations and Business Development Director, they will be responsible for;
- Managing and overseeing sites within their region, visiting each site at least once a month.
- Ensuring the sites run efficiently and follow the companies operational procedures and practices;
- Setting goals and objectives for the Site Managers and ensure these are achieved;
- Identify ways to improve productivity and customer service and implement accordingly;
- Coordinate activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements;
- Implement new policies and procedures where applicable;
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to;
- Conduct site visits; Assess the productivity of the sites and recommend appropriate improvements and once agreed implement appropriate changes;
- Conduct recruitment, performance reviews and disciplinaries when required;
- Liaise with senior management and Directors to keep them abreast of site matters and attend Senior Management Team monthly meetings.
Suitable candidates are likely to have experience in a similar role, experience in salvage would be an advantage, coupled with good business acumen, excellent communication and leadership
- Be analytical and methodical in their approach to problems;
- Be decisive and results driven; have good planning and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
Benefits: Company car or Car Allowance, company mobile phone, Laptop. Company contributed Pension Scheme, Employee Shopping Discount Scheme, 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays).
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a successful company with a dedicated team of professionals, to really make a difference and ensure the business continues to grow and succeed.