Despatch Co-ordinator - Aylesbury 34946
Despatch Co-ordinator - Aylesbury
£25,000 Plus Pension, Life Assurance, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
Committed to sustainability, Olleco are on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now looking for a Despatch Co-ordinator to join our team at our anaerobic digestion (AD) plant in Aylesbury.
If you’re an eagle-eyed administrator from a logistics or distribution environment, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop an engaging and stimulating career.
This is a fantastic chance to significantly increase your skill-set with an environmentally responsible company that strives to make a huge difference.
As a Despatch Co-ordinator, you’ll be responsible for performing a range of administrative and logistics tasks to facilitate the efficient and compliant running of our AD site.
Promoting a strong H&S culture, you’ll make sure that all tasks are completed in a safe manner in-line with environmental standards. You’ll highlight potential issues and report on your findings.
You’ll make sure that all staff and contractors have the appropriate PPE before they enter the site and ensure that inductions have been carried out.
Additionally, you’ll maintain a range of databases and support the smooth running of the site office by welcoming visitors and carrying out bookings.
Your other duties will involve:
- Scheduling weighbridge arrivals and acquiring vehicle information
- Liaising with colleagues to identify and deliver improvements
- Helping to produce quality and performance related information
Interested? To be considered, you must have:
- Administration experience, gained within a logistics or distribution environment
- Bulk transport experience
- Experience of creating and using complex spreadsheets
- A track record of communicating and building relationships with customers
- High SHEQ standards and sound knowledge of safety practices
Personable and flexible, as a Despatch Co-ordinator, you must be a highly motivated self-starter with a great eye for detail. You must also have a solutions-focused approach and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
Training or a qualification in administration or logistics would be beneficial to your application, as would MS Excel training. An operational H&S qualification would also be advantageous.
Dispatch / Despatch Co-ordinator