Transport Operator - Teynham TEY.TO.18025
Transport Operator - Teynham
£Competitive Plus Extensive Benefits
Hours: 07:00 – 19:00
Days: Wednesday to Saturday
We are looking to interview and appoint the right candidate for this position as soon as possible.
Are you looking for stability in a role offering great benefits and regular hours?
We are looking for a Transport Operator to join our team in Teynham.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
We are Fowler Welch - a leading logistics provider, we deliver a range of products and services to retailers and wholesalers across the nation. This is achieved by every employee playing an important role to ensure that all our customers get the very best from the business.
Fowler Welch has a simple vision for the future: we want to continue to be a supplier-of-choice for fast-moving consumer goods among major manufacturers and retailers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for the daily planning of Company and/or third party resources and effectively manage vehicle utilisation ensuring drivers are given clear and precise instructions and are working within a safe environment and follow driver hours regulations.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Ideally, you will have experience working in a pressurised environment working to challenging deadlines. You will have a sound geographical knowledge and a basic understanding of driver’s hours regulations / Tachograph Law. You will also have a good understanding of vehicle planning within a transport environment or similar
You will need excellent planning and organisational skills and be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
You will be able to work unsupervised and problem solve under pressure
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
At Fowler Welch we value our employees and offer a range of employee benefits, which focus on your wellbeing, which are delivered exclusively to Fowler Welch employees. Some of these benefits can be taken advantage of from the first day of employment.
- We have a competitive company pension scheme
- Free parking across sites
- Colleague Assistant Telephone helpline – confidential support is available at any time of the day or night as well as six face to face counselling sessions where clinically appropriate
- Life insurance - provided to all employees at Fowler Welch
- GP helpline – 24/7, 365 days a year GP Consultation service
- Online health assessment - you can review your health and fitness levels for free with our online health assessment and provided healthy eating and exercise plans
- Fowler Welch Health Cash Plan - you can receive cash payments towards everyday healthcare (for a monthly premium you can have increased levels and add your family to this Plan)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Saving you money – you can save money every day, with discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands
- Travel insurance from Jet2.com – you can enjoy a 20% discount on all single trip, annual multi-trip or winter sports policies purchased from Jet2
BENEFITS WITH A MONTHLY PREMIUM (OPTIONAL)
- Plan4Life Cancer Cover – for a monthly premium you can claim up to £2,000 at the point of diagnosis of cancer to spend whichever way helps you most
- Personal accident insurance
. . .and many more!
As a Transport Operator, you will be required to work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated to ensure that results are achieved whilst ensuring that the quality of your work and attention to detail is achieved at all times.
We’d like to hear from you if you have experience as, or would like to become a, Transport Operator
Apply NOW and join us today on the...ROAD TO SUCCESS