End Point Assessor - Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 - Multiple Locations sfl23012020
End Point Assessor - Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 - Multiple Locations
End Point Assessor/IQA - Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
Locations: Taunton, Birmingham, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Shropshire, Coventry, Leicestershire, Berkshire, Cheshire, Northamptonshire
Do you have recent management experience and hold a recognised qualification in team leading or management? Do you have experience of delivering or assessing team leader or management qualifications at level 3 and above?
Skills for Logistics (www.skillsforlogistics.co.uk) are looking for assessors to evaluate apprentices who have reached the end of their apprenticeship programme. The role is self-employed with as much or as little work as you wish.
The role involves overseeing the conduct of knowledge-based exams, carrying out professional discussions and evaluating essays, portfolios of evidence and presentations.
Work is ongoing with outstanding daily rates of pay. Full standardisation training and ongoing development and support will be given to the right candidates. There will be some travel involved (generally within 100miles of your home location) and the position is home based.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- A good understanding of key management techniques and strategies.
- A recognised assessor qualification.
- A recognised management qualification at level 3 or above.
- Experience of managing teams.
- Experience of project management.
- A good communicator.
- IT literate.
- Good report writing skills.
- Be able to conduct Professional Discussions and record the outcomes accurately.
- Good presentation skills.
- IQA/V1, CAVA or equivalent qualification.
- Teaching qualification or equivalent
This would suit anyone looking to go part-time or as part of a larger portfolio of work.