End Point Assessor - Supply Chain Practitioner (FMCG)- Multiple Locations sfl200120202
End Point Assessor - Supply Chain Practitioner (FMCG)- Multiple Locations
End Point Assessor - Supply Chain Practitioner (FMCG) L3 Apprenticeship
Locations: North East, Newcastle, West Yorkshire, Humberside, Birmingham, West Midlands, East Midlands, London, Essex
Are you a supply chain professional or have recent operational experience in supply chain? Are you currently (or have you recently) assessed supply chain at level 2 or above?
Skills for Logistics are looking for assessors to evaluate apprentices who have reached the end of their apprenticeship programme. The role is self-employed with as much or as little work as you wish.
The role involves overseeing the conduct of short exams, carrying out professional discussions and evaluating essays and presentations.
Work is ongoing with outstanding daily rates of pay. Full standardisation training and ongoing development and support will be given to the right candidates. There will be some travel involved (generally within 100miles of your home location) and the position is home based.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- A good understanding of the supply chain, including relevant legislation, documentation and common procedures.
- A recognised assessor qualification.
- A good communicator.
- IT literate.
- Good report writing skills.
- Be able to conduct Professional Discussions and record their outcomes accurately.
- Good presentation skills.
- IQA/V1 or equivalent qualification.
This would suit anyone looking to go part time or as part of a larger portfolio of work.