End Point Assessor - LGV Drivers - Multiple Locations sfl17012020
End Point Assessor - LGV Drivers - Multiple Locations
End Point Assessor – LGV Driver Apprenticeships
Locations: Huddersfield, Bradford, West Yorkshire, West Midlands, Oxford, Berkshire, Hampshire
Skills for Logistics are currently recruiting End Point Assessors to conduct End Point Assessments (EPAs) for LGV Driver Level 2 Apprenticeships. The role is self-employed with as much or as little work as you wish.
Current driving and logistics industry experience and knowledge is essential as is a Cat C+ E driving licence and an Assessor / teaching qualification.
The role may include, but is not limited to:
- Assessing the performance of candidates in accordance with regulatory policies and procedures and published assessment and grading criteria, ensuring quality assurance is maintained.
- Provide detailed feedback
- Ensure EPAs are carried out to the highest level of quality that Skills for Logistics expects.
- Take part in regular in-house standardised training to promote continued personal development
Essential skills and knowledge:
- A good understanding of the role of a driver, procedures and practices
- A recognised assessor qualification.
- A good communicator.
- IT literate.
- Good report writing skills.
- IQA/V1 or equivalent qualification.
This would suit anyone looking to go part time or as part of a larger portfolio of work.
We are offering ongoing work on a self-employed basis. An attractive daily rate will be paid along with travel expenses. This role would suit anyone looking for part-time work.