LGV Driver Assessors Self Employed - Bristol epa02052019
LGV Driver Assessors Self Employed - Bristol
We are currently recruiting End Point Assessors to conduct EPA’s for LGV Driver Level 2 Apprenticeships.
Ideally based in the Bristol area to cover Bristol and the surrounding areas.
We are offering ongoing work on a self-employed basis.
We have a number of students who will be ready for EPA over the coming months, with many more registered.
We are offering a daily rate up to £200 with mileage.
Current logistics industry experience is essential as is a Cat C driving license and an assessor qualification.
As an End-Point Assessor you will be reporting to the Operation Manager.
The role may include but not limited to:
- Assessing the performance of candidates in accordance with published assessment and grading criteria and procedures, ensuring quality assurance is maintained.
- Ensure all EPA is carried out with the level of quality Skills for Logistics provides.
- Take part in regular and standardised training association with the EPA action.
- These roles could potentially turn into a permanent positions and we offer a unique range of benefits.
- Flexible contracts will also be provided for loyal assessors.
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.