Warehouse Operations Manager - Bradford 41146
Warehouse Operations Manager - Bradford
Main Purpose of the job:
Overall management of the Bradford site and the stock held within it. To manage, plan and control warehouse resources and activities to maximise efficiency and stock integrity. Manage all office staff and in turn client relationships facilitating excellent levels of customer service
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role management role within logistics.
- Experience of managing a team of warehouse staff.
- Experience with SLA's and direct client contact.
- Stock control experience
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Shared user site experience would be a benefit.
- Open book experience would be desirable
- Excellent financial acumen
- Good knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems WMS
If you feel that the match the above, please send an up to date CV via the apply button, if you are short listed we will contact you directly.