Business Development Manager Haulage - Liverpool 39592
Business Development Manager Haulage - Liverpool
Our client who specialise in haulage, distribution and logistics throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager.
Salary is competitive depending on experience with bonus & benefits.
Location: Liverpool / Ballycare
Managing and maintaining the existing customer base and actively sourcing new business while helping to develop other business activities within the company, with the objective of increasing revenue and improving profitability.
- Making regular contact with existing customers to develop the business relationship while ensuring they are receiving the high level of service expected.
- Develop and grow existing customer accounts by ensuring all business opportunities have been explored.
- Research the marketplace to establish links with potential new customers.
- Liaise with business & finance Directors to understand business strategy and cost base for prospective customers.
- Continuously introduce and develop new customer accounts.
- Research and develop other business activities and opportunities outside the core business.
- Liaising with Operations team to establish any service issues or customer problems.
- Report any Customer complaints to General Manager and Managing Director.
- Discuss, document, report and submit quotations as per customer request.
- Assist with debt problems where necessary.
- Produce weekly sales reports, updating management on old and new accounts.
- 2 years field sales experience with a proven sales record
- A logistics background in the following; Haulage, UK, Irish & European Road Freight.
- Full driving licence
- Experience with report writing
- Excellent customer service
- Positive attitude
- High degree of organisational, administrative, communication skills and self-motivation
If you feel you have the experience and match the above experience please apply with an up to date CV and if you are selected for short listing we will be in touch.