Traffic Planner/Operator - Nuneaton 38660
Traffic Planner/Operator - Nuneaton
Archbold Logistics is a major provider of transport, warehousing and logistics to business within the UK and Europe.
They are now recruiting for an experienced Traffic Planner / operator for their Nuneaton Depot.
Full time / permanent
45 hours per week
Start/Finish times - 10.00 am until 7.00 pm Monday to Friday
- To plan and delivery the daily vehicle plan by linking Nuneaton and other depot locations ensuring maximum earnings, excellent vehicle utilisation, making the best use of driver resources whilst delivering excellent customer service to the client base.
- To complete daily driver de-brief with all drivers and ensure ongoing communications with the drivers during the day to ensure the execution of the Plan.
- To ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the Company’s fleet all in line with the objectives and direction set out by the Company’s Annual Plan.
- To deliver excellent customer service to all our clients and improve where possible including ensuring that customer KPI requirements are met.
- Provide cover for the PalletFORCE Planner/Operator in times of his absence.
- Assist colleagues in providing cover with other roles within the department as and when reasonably requested by your Supervisor or Manager.
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
- Conscientious worker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Possess an adept ability to prioritise workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software Packages and Mandata Traffic Management System and Alliance (PalletFORCE system) are desirable
- Show proficiency in Working Time Directive, Drivers Hours, Tachographs etc.
- Show commercial awareness and be financially astute, being aware at all times of the consequences of inconsistent data and controls.
- Transport Manager’s CPC desirable.
If you feel you march the given experience required for this role then please apply online with an up to date CV.