Contracts Manager - Scunthorpe 37983
Contracts Manager - Scunthorpe
Our client a long standing logistics provider is now recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager for their site in Scunthorpe.
- To maximise profitability and the efficient running of the operation.
- To build and develop a strong relationship with all customers.
- To take overall control of the Depot and its employees.
- Ensure that the Depot runs efficiently and profitably whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
- Improve operational efficiencies across the Depot and within the Group.
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied with SLA’s.
- Ensure the Depot can operate during staff absences due to holidays/sickness etc
- Adhere to all Company policies & procedures relating to Health & Safety, Quality Control, Human Resources, operational etc.
- Show commercial awareness in all tasks that you undertake ensuring maximum profitability.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and be a ‘team player’
- Possess an adept ability to prioritise workload
- Show proficiency and a good knowledge of road traffic planning.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Have excellent IT skills and be methodical in your approach.
- Have strong commercial awareness
If you feel you match the requirements for this role please apply online with an up to date CV, if you are selected for short listing we will be in touch.