End Point Assessor Logistics - South of England 36425
End Point Assessor Logistics - South of England
Skills for Logistics is seeking an End Point Assessor for our logistics apprenticeship programmes covering the south of England.
About the Company
Skills for Logistics (2015) Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation. We are passionate about the skills agenda in the logistics industry. Our objective is to help to raise the profile of an industry that is the enabler of our national wealth and well-being. We will do this through our ability to engage across all sectors and deliver relevance and transparency through simple knowledge sharing and advice. We are an End-Point Assessment Organisation that specialises in logistics focused apprenticeship. We also offer consultancy and perform research on the sector. We investigate how the logistics sector can be improved and how to implement those changes.
You will be delivering End Point Assessment services (EPA) to employers both on and off site in the following disciplines:
- Driving Goods vehicles level 2
- Supply Chain level 2
- Warehouse level 2
- Traffic Office level 2
The role will involve travelling to the clients’ site and undertaking EPA services. The role is field based and predominantly in the South of England however travel across the UK will be involved when necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with excellent promotion prospect for the right person. We are recruiting now for the future leaders of the business and you will receive the great training and development.
Main duties include:
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the relevant standards.
- Deliver EPA to clients.
- Be responsible for the completion and submission of all necessary EPA documentation.
- Manage the administration process and complete all necessary paperwork and submit as required by the business.
- Give support and IAG to learners when required.
- Provide a vibrant, engaging and positive approach to EPA delivery, with strong awareness for legislation, company policy, processes and procedures.
Skill & Experience:
- A can do attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Team player.
- Literate and numerate.
- HGV Class 1 (LGV C+E) licence.
- Driver’s CPC card (desirable).
- Occupational Competency in Warehouse, Traffic Office and Supply Chain.
- Good knowledge of transport rules and regulations.
- Experienced Trainer/Assessor with A1 or equivalent.
- IQA/IV award (desirable).
- Competent in carrying out the assessments specified and grading the apprentice in line with the requirements set out in the EPA plan.
- Fully understand Drivers compliance and legislation rules.
- The ability to provide an effective training and development service.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills.
- Will be required to travel throughout England.
- Use own initiative.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- You will get the opportunity to work for a growing organisation that is passionate about what is does.
- Excellent promotion prospects
- A very competitive salary for the right person