Logistics Assessor 36033
We are now seeking an experienced End Point Assessor for our apprenticeship programmes covering the south of England.
We are offering a competitive salary based on experience plus car allowance.
This role will involve travelling to our clients sites and accessing their apprentices that our currently going through their apprenticeship programme.
Ideally you will be based in the south of England as this role will be covering from the Midlands down.
You will prepare and undertake workplace training duties, including classroom teaching, tutorials, off-site training, and other guided learning to meet internal and external quality assurance standards.
This role is to teach, train and assess learners who are undertaking Logistics / Driving Goods Vehicles (DGV) or Warehouse & Storage Apprenticeships.
- Implementing the drivers training matrix.
- Implement and develop strategic training in supply chain / warehousing / driving / transport.
- Driver’s hours and Working Time Directive training.
- Expertise to administer and use the assessment tools required in the assessment plan.
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard and assessment plan.
- Deliver practical and theoretical instruction to attendees of driver / warehouse training courses
- Be responsible for the completion and submission of all necessary course documentation
- Manage the administration process and complete all necessary paperwork and submit as required by the business
- Maintain records for training in accordance with company policy and awarding body standard.
- Provide a vibrant, engaging and positive approach to training, with strong awareness for legislation, company policy, processes and procedures.
- Conduct refresher training for drivers.
- To ensure all DCPC training courses and content are produced and regularly updated in accordance with current legislation and the requirements of various awarding bodies.
- To deliver training and assessment in line with the awarding organisations policies and procedures.
Skill & Experience:
- Literate and numerate
- HGV Class 1 (LGV C+E ) licence
- Driver’s CPC card.
- Occupational Competency in Warehouse, Transport or Supply Chain
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Good knowledge of transport rules and regulations
- Experienced Trainer/Assessor with A1or equivalent
- Competent in carrying out the assessments specified and grading the apprentice in line with the requirements set out in the assessment plan
- Fully understand Drivers compliance and legislation rules.
- The ability to provide an effective training and development service
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills
- Previous training experience preferred (practical and theoretical)
- Strong computer literacy in particular Microsoft packages and the ability to learn new software packages
- Will be required to travel throughout the South of England to deliver courses as required
- Use own initiative
- Flexibility to working hours