Working with DVV Media (Road Transport Media), Logistics Job Shop can offer it's clients unique print recruitment advertisements in the largest read publications in our industry.
Commercial Motor Magazine is the UK's number one weekly title for the road transport industry. Over 25,000 readers spend an average of 60 minutes carefully studying every issue. With it's unique mixture of independent articles and the largest selection of used trucks and trailers, it is no surpise that Commercial Motor is where buyers have been meeting sellers for the last 110 years.
87% of our readers are Owners, Directors or Managers.
Motor Transport Magazine is the UK's only road transport business newspaper. Each of our 24 issues a year is read by 40,000 managers and directors of the UK's largest fleet operators for an average of 38 minutes per issue. Motor Transport's flexible advertising options allow you to place your messages and create awareness in this unique closed circulation enviroment.
88% of our readers are Owners, Directors or Managers.
Truck & Driver Magazine is the UK's biggest selling monthly magazine written by professional drivers for professional drivers with a loyal readership of 36,100 readers every issue. We can place your advertisement in front of this highly influential audience.
100% of our readers pay for their copy.
What you will receive with our print & online recruitment advertisement package:-
- Full colour print recruitment advertisement in either Commercial Motor, Motor Transport or Truck & Driver Magazines.
- Promoted for 28 days on Logistics Job Shop, Motor Transport Jobs, Commercial Motor Jobs and Truck & Driver Jobs.
- Company Logo & Name featured on all branded advertising.
- Shared on all our social networking sites.
- Company Logo & Name featured on all LJS websites.
- Company profile page.
- Receive applications directly to your inbox or URL.
For more information on our Print and online advertising costs, call our dedicated Print specialist Kelvin on 07500 864399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org