Logistics Job Shop has an outstanding reputation with clients and candidates alike, we go above and beyond working with a tailored approach to every assignment ensuring the highest level of service and attention to detail.
We offer transparency in our fees, unlike many other recruitment firms we fix our fees at the outset of any recruitment assignment so there are no surprises when we have successfully filled the role which enables us to dedicate ourselves to each recruitment mandate.
Logistics Job Shop is committed to providing your business with access to the very best industry professionals. We are interested in forging long term professional relationships with candidates and clients alike and we offer advice beyond the limits of a formal assignment.
We help to achieve your goals by proactively recruiting high calibre individuals for specialist, middle and senior management roles. We pride ourselves on the high quality service to our clients and offering original solutions.
We can offer:
- Create a Bespoke vetting questionnaire created against job description, fully filled out by every relevant candidate.
- Direct candidate search, selection and telephone interviewed.
- Shortlist Candidates for your perusal.
- Interviews Arranged.
- Offers of Employment.
- Reference Requests.
- Free Replacement within first 6 months.
- Dedicated Account Manager.
- Fully Branded Qtr. Page recruitment advertisement in Commercial Motor or Motor Transport Magazine.
- Promoted for 28 days on Logistics Job Shop, Motor Transport Jobs, Commercial Motor Jobs and Truck & Driver Jobs.
- We will continue working on your vacancy until the vacancy has been filled.
- Company Logo & Name featured on all LJS websites.
- Company profile page.
- Shared on all our social networking sites.
- Receive applications directly to your inbox.
- Company Profile Page.
For more information and costs on our Full Recruitment Solution, please call Kelvin or Charlotte on 0117 9859119 / 07500 864399 or email email@example.com