Transport Administrator - Haverfordwest (403) 403
Transport Administrator - Haverfordwest (403)
At Gregory Distribution, we are currently seeking a Transport Administrator in our busy Haverfordwest Depot. This position will be working within the transport team and responsible for all of the administration and processes associated with goods in and goods out for the site.
The position involves:
· To book and raise all orders on a daily basis to be distributed out to the warehouse team.
· Production of picking lists for that week
· Checking of all delivery documents and dealing with proof of delivery
· Confirming arrival of delivery and ensuring that load is allocated to the correct area and Supervisor is notified
· Answering all queries via email, phone and face to face
· Assisting in production of KPI’s and daily statistics
· General administration duties to include, filing, photocopying and data input
· Ensuring all stock is controlled, managed and recording of information when completing the reports
· Dealing with customer queries, in a professional and timely manner
Essential Skills required:
- Previous experience of working within the warehouse/transport environment is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising workload
- Working to deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- MS packages to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Why Gregory Distribution?
- Salary between £20,000pa and £22,000pa Dependant on Experience
- Working week – 40 hours per week, 08:00am until 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Job share for the right candidates would be considered
- Excellent holiday allowance and company benefits
- Leading industry qualifications
- Pension and sickness scheme
Who we are?
With 23 sites across England, Wales and Scotland and over 1,900 employees, we offer a range of fulfilling jobs, unrivalled training, excellent pay, pension and a range of other benefits – plus you get to work with supportive colleagues who have a great team approach, whilst growing your career with one of the largest independent hauliers in the UK.
As our company continues to grow, so does the number of locations we operate in. Whilst we will have opportunities across the UK for Apprentices through to LGV Drivers, our main depots are located in North Tawton, Cullompton, Bristol, Plymouth, Shepton Mallet and Minworth.
So if you have the drive to be the best and want to be a part of a flourishing and ambitious company, apply now for this vacancy.