Sameday Transport Coordinator - Bradford 34055
Sameday Transport Coordinator - Bradford
We are looking for an experienced Transport Coordinator to join our busy and expanding team on a full time permanent basis.
The Transport coordinator will allocate work to the same day fleet, maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure ETA’s are met.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Manage the day to day activities of the same day fleet.
- Allocate vehicles, drivers and route to the dispatch schedule.
- Ensure drivers have the correct paperwork and equipment to carry out their role.
- Quoting jobs for existing and new clients.
- Answering phone calls and advising customers of approximate delivery times and advising of any delays.
- Assist the customer service advisors with their workload.
Skill Required: -
- Knowledge of Logistics and driver’s routes and planning
- Strong admin and IT skills
We are looking for a customer focused individual to join our friendly team for a full-time role - Monday to Friday hours are between 08:00 to 20:00.
If you want to be part of an energetic, fun team, and are ready for an immediate start, then submit your CV now!