Assistant Contracts Manager - Ascot 32504
Assistant Contracts Manager - Ascot
Our client is looking to expand their team with an Assistant Contracts Manager. The ideal candidate will have a background of project or contract support in the Aerospace & Defence or Security sectors, with a good understanding of the associated procurement, tender and shipping processes.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Proceed with the necessary export licence applications and production of related documentation to meet UK and international regulations as appropriate.
- Liaise regularly with freight forwarding agents; assist in the co-ordination of shipments and preparation of bank claims against Letters of Credit.
- Responsible to the Contracts Manager, the successful candidate will deputise for him during leave periods, sickness or absence on business.
The following specific experience and skills would be advantageous:
- Use of export licence application system
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air certification (or good working knowledge)
- Working knowledge of Letters of Credit
- Use of Export master documentation package
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on multiple contracts
- Articulate communicator with excellent email/telephone manner
- Current forklift licence
- Ideally French language
Based: Ascot, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £35000